Critical Facilities Support/Asst. Real Estate Manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential duties and responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
- Assist critical facilities manager with various facility and financial reports.
- Perform routing building Inspections.
- Build and maintain a best-in-class level of service at assignment.
- Resolve day to day property management issues.
- Prepare all necessary correspondences related to rent and lease administration.
- Interpret leases and SLAs.
- Comply with SOC 1, SOC 2, PCI and any other required policy protocol.
- AVID invoice processing and GL coding.
- Corporate invoice coding.
- Work with vendors on outstanding invoices/payments.
- Validate vendor contract rates.
- Responsible for creating customer billings.
- Tracking AR (account receivables) and assuming accountability for collections.
- Creating batches for AR/AP (accounts receivable and payable) in Yardi (accounting software)
- Conducts variance research.
- Complete monthly accruals necessary for reporting.
- Helps prepare annual operating and capital budgets.
- Assist with collection of bids and pricing.
- Conduct corporate card spend and expense audits, where applicable.
- Running Reports in Yardi
- Prepare soft and final operating expense reconciliations.
- Submit in-take requests.
- Vendor coordination and interface.
- Collection of vendor Certificates of Insurance; assist in registration with RMIS.
- Preparation of vendor service contracts.
- General office & administrative support
- Responsible for meeting minutes.
- Business card and uniform orders.
- Support team with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Onboarding support for new hires.
- Site specific training record keeping.
- Communication support.
- Site document control and records management, including assisting with asset warranty information.
- Ordering materials and supplies.
- WO (work order) status and support on-time execution reporting.
- Issue, close, and reassign WOs as required.
- WO deep dives, analysis, and reporting for regional data.
- Maintain regional equipment lists and ensure up to date.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Minimum of two years of related experience and/or training.
Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, coworkers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple calculations and formulas in Excel.
Ability to understand, solve problems and carry out general instructions typical of an office environment. Requires basic analytical skills.
Other Skills and/or Abilities
Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Suite. Physical requirements include sitting for extended periods, stooping, standing, walking, and climbing stairs/ladders.
Scope of Responsibility
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.