Critical Facilities Support Specialist (Assistant Property Manager)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Minimum of two years of commercial real estate or data center experience and/or training.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace and deadline-oriented environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel; Experience with Yardi software is a plus
- Mathematical aptitude
- Assist Critical Facilities Manager and Property Manager with various facility reports.
- Building Inspections.
- Vendor management and tracking of Certificates of Insurance.
- Create service contracts for review.
- Yardi invoice processing and GL coding.
- Assist with monthly accrual reporting
- Work with vendors on outstanding invoices/payments
- Validate vendor contract rates
- Responsible for creating customer billings/invoices
- Tracking AR (account receivables)
- Posting and batching AR/AP (accounts payable) in Yardi (accounting software)
- Create Purchase Orders.
- Vendor set up, coordination and interface.
- Conducts variance research and report explanations.
- Input budget/forecast data.
- Assist with budget/forecast information.
- Conduct expense report audits or research, where applicable.
- Running Reports in Yardi
- Calculate simple formulas in Microsoft Excel.
- General office & administrative support
- Responsible for meeting minutes.
- Business card and uniform orders.
- Support team with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Onboarding support for new hires.
- Site specific training record keeping.
- Communication support.
- Site document control and records management, including assisting with asset warranty information.
- Ordering materials and supplies.
- WO (work order) status and support on-time execution reporting.
- Issue, close, and reassign WOs as required.
- Work Order deep dives, analysis, and reporting for regional data.
- Maintain regional equipment lists and ensure up to date.
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.