Critical Facilities Support Specialist
Location: Dallas, Texas (Headquarters)
Functions: Administration, Property Management
- Ability to work in a fast-pace and deadline-oriented environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel; Experience with Yardi software is a plus
- Mathematical aptitude
- Provide a wide variety of administrative support for building operations
- Coordinate property work orders
- Administer security badges and building access
- Manage multiple databases
- Manage vendor relationships, contracts and records
- Manage and Process vendor invoices
- Manage outside contractors in support of the Facilities team
- Maintain tenant records, leases and information
- Coordinate project activities
- Provide scheduling support
- Build and maintain a best-in-class level of service at the property.
- Resolve day to day property management issues.
- Prepare all necessary correspondences related to rent and lease administration.
- Interpret leases and SLAs.
- Assist Critical Facilities Manager with various facility reports and financial reports.
- Perform routine building Inspections as needed.
- Comply with SOC 1, SOC 2, PCI and any other required policy protocol.
- GL invoice coding and invoice processing in the Avid A/P system.
- Work with vendors on outstanding invoices/payments.
- Validate vendor contract rates.
- Create tenant and customer billings.
- Track Accounts Receivables and assume accountability for collections.
- Create batches for AR/AP (accounts receivable and payable) in Yardi (accounting software).
- Submit in-take requests.
- Vendor coordination and interface.
- Collection of vendor Certificates of Insurance; assist in registration with RMIS.
- Assist with preparation of vendor service contracts.
- Conduct variance research for monthly reporting (actual results vs. budget).
- Complete monthly accruals necessary for reporting.
- Help prepare annual operating and capital budgets.
- Assist with collection of vendor bids and pricing.
- Conduct corporate card spend and expense audits, where applicable.
- Run Reports in Yardi as necessary.
- Prepare soft and final operating expense reconciliations.
- General office & administrative support.
- Take meeting minutes as necessary.
- Order Business cards and uniforms as needed.
- Support team with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Provide Data Center onboarding support for new hires.
- Site specific training record keeping.
- Communication support.
- Site document control and records management, including assisting with asset warranty information.
- Order materials and supplies as needed
- Track work order status and support on-time execution reporting. Provide work order analysis as needed.
- Issue, close, and reassign work orders as required.
- Maintain regional technology equipment lists and ensure lists are kept up to date.