Lead Critical Engineering Technician- Electrical
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides technical direction to Critical Engineering Technicians (CET) and Critical Maintenance Technicians (CMT) on assigned shift. Prior experience supervising employees and managing work assignments is preferred.
- Prefer Candidate with Master Electrical License or Journeyworker
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and execute administrative procedures, equipment manuals, drawings, complex work scripts, procedures, and maintenance work instructions.
- Ability to perform equipment troubleshooting and diagnoses of general system operating issues and deficiencies
- Proficient in basic computer applications and software such as MS Office
- Limited travel is required in this position.