Program Manager, Design and Construction
Location: Dallas, TX
Functions: Design & Construction, Project Management
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Data Center Project Management, construction, electrical, mechanical and commissioning experience.
- Experience handling multiple priorities, planning and communicating progress to executive leadership.
- Experience with ground-up construction and greenfield site development requirements.
- Strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or similar project management related certification preferred.
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and MS Project.
- Responsible for the execution and delivery of all construction projects.
- Drive Company Standards across all projects.
- Manage and provide direction to onsite Construction Managers.
- Manage and provide direction to Design Team.
- Perform QA/QC visits to validate the deliverables of the project.
- Oversee equipment and vendor bid and award process.
- Negotiate contracts and purchase orders.
- Manage overall financial aspects of all projects including coordinating with accounting.
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements.
- Identifying issues and managing change to control costs, schedule and quality.
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects.
- Managing stakeholders' communication.
- Validating the deliverables of the project.
- Participate and witness successful project commissioning.
- Coordinate with Operations to ensure successful project turnover.
- Provide weekly portfolio tracking reports.
- Spearheading lessons learned.
- Travel required.