Senior Project Engineer
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Organized work approach with the ability to adapt and adjust as required to support the projects’ current needs.
- Detailed knowledge of the assigned project scopes with a 100% hands-on approach.
- A desire to seek out and resolve construction problems/conflicts that arise during design and construction phases.
- Goal-orientated approach to promptly coordinate and resolve project issues within the project team (including interfacing with designers, engineers, and contractors).
- Excellent listening and strong communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Effective participation in team environment.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite. Additional program knowledge a plus.
- 3 years of experience as a project engineer, preferably with Data Center experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, civil engineering or related field. Will consider other work or field experiences toward education.
- A strong work ethic, a “can-do” attitude and a passion for construction.