Stream Data Centers Dallas
Stream Data Centers Dallas newly constructed data center campus includes our newly available DFW VII facility, an expandable 138,132 square foot facility with a new on-site Oncor substation and dual (2) dedicated underground 40 MW utility feeds, predesigned to support full capacity of the campus. In future phases, the campus will total approximately 400,000 square feet of data center space and options for a second building or expansions. Today Stream Data Centers Dallas data center campus in Garland, TX features:
- A 22.66-acre Dallas data center site in Garland, Texas located on Lookout Drive, in close proximity to robust Northeast Dallas, Richardson and Garland amenities, power and fiber infrastructure.
- Initial 138,132 square-foot structurally enhanced facility with land available for multiple phases, and 75,000 square feet of fully commissioned data hall space.
- Two (2) 40 MW utility feeds from a new on-site Oncor substation offering power at competitive transmission rates, and options for renewable energy.
- Two (2) diverse telco entrances, with multiple fiber providers and a strong mix of local, long haul and dark fiber providers to the site through multiple routes.
- Designed to meet or exceed size and capital investment requirements under House Bill 1223 sales tax exemption program.
- Optimal location outside of flight paths, railways and FEMA 500-year flood plain.
- Multiple network service providers engaged for diverse dark fiber paths back to the major carrier hotels and cloud interconnection locations, allowing our customers to expand beyond the providers that are in the immediate area with access to 100+ network and cloud providers.