DFW VII – VIII
Stream Data Centers Dallas newly constructed data center campus in Garland, Texas today includes our newly available DFW VII facility, an expandable 138,132 square foot facility with a new on-site Oncor substation and dual (2) dedicated underground 40 MW utility feeds, predesigned to support full capacity of the campus. In future phases, the campus will total approximately 400,000 square feet of data center space and options for a second building or expansions. Watch a virtual tour of our Dallas data center here.
The data center market in the Dallas Fort Worth area is among the largest and fastest growing in the United States, due in part to the central location, skilled available workforce, and favorable tax incentives. Another significant draw is the area’s energy supply, which provides reliable and robust power delivery combined with some of the nation’s lowest power costs.
We located our data center facility in an interconnection hub rich in telecommunications infrastructure, an interconnection hub for some of the largest IT space in the world. Stream Data Centers Dallas area location in Garland offers a world of different paths between major interconnection points. Access over 100 colocation points and cloud interconnection locations. Whether you are trying to connect to downtown Dallas or Silicon Valley, we’ve got you covered.
Stream Data Centers has been a technical real estate leader in the DFW metro for 22 years and stands as a leader in both the data center industry and business community at large. As experts in the market, we have a long history of addressing the growing needs of cloud companies and enterprise users looking for highly-secure and resilient data center space with low-latency connectivity. Specializing in large Fortune 500 enterprises, our customers and partners have eliminated overhead, improved IT operations efficiency, and capitalized on new data center technologies.
- A 22.66-acre Dallas data center campus in Garland, Texas sits on an optimum location in close proximity to robust North Dallas, Richardson and Garland amenities, excellent utility power and fiber infrastructure.
- The initial 138,132 square-foot structurally enhanced facility with land available for multiple phases, includes 75,000 square feet of fully commissioned data hall space and office areas.
- Two (2) 40 MW utility feeds from a dedicated on-site Oncor substation provide power at competitive transmission rates, and options for renewable energy.
- Two (2) diverse telco entrances, with multiple fiber providers and a strong mix of local, long haul and dark fiber providers to the site through multiple routes.
- Designed to meet or exceed size and capital investment requirements under House Bill 1223 sales tax exemption program.
- Optimal location outside of flight paths, railways and FEMA 500-year flood plain.
- Multiple network service providers engaged for diverse dark fiber paths back to the major carrier hotels and cloud interconnection locations, allowing our customers to expand beyond the providers that are in the immediate area with access to 100+ network and cloud providers.