DFW VI – Legacy Business Park
Stream Data Centers has commenced construction on the state-of-the-art data center development at Legacy Business Park. The purpose-built data center, constructed using Miami-Dade County Building Code Standards, will be delivered in the fourth quarter of 2017. This is Stream’s second data center located in the Legacy area and sixth data center in the Dallas-Fort Worth region.
- 145,000-square-foot purpose-built, structurally enhanced powered shell data center.
- Expandable to 265,000 square feet.
- The 16.014-acre site is located outside the 500-year flood plain, away from flight paths and rail lines.
- Two 20 MW underground utility feeds from two substations are in place. Additional power is available from each substation.
- Robust and redundant fiber connectivity, at the site is served by four diverse fiber routes.
- Fully-entitled development will allow for immediate data center build out to a user’s exact specifications.
- The Ready-to-Fit 2.0 will allow growing companies to occupy fully commissioned space and also phase the buildout of additional space.
Texas’ data center tax exemption program continues to propel the Lone Star State to be one the country’s leading destinations for data center development. Read more about the Texas tax abatements.
READ ARTICLE SDC Breaks Ground on 145,000 SF Data Center in Legacy Business Park >