Stream Data Centers Houston location provides a master-planned environment, with its Houston I data center strategically located in The Woodlands. This facility is ideal for Colocation or private data center operations as it is removed from industrial uses, rail lines or flight paths. Companies in the energy, oil and gas, healthcare and financial services sectors can benefit from Stream’s Energy Procurement Services to optimize energy demands and its Critical Environment Services for mission-critical environments.
Houston is the largest city in Texas and home to over 25 Fortune 500 companies. It’s rich in resources with energy as the primary economic growth engine. Despite the recent energy industry decline and its impact on data center demand, the market remains healthy from these companies altering their IT strategies. Houston companies that would have historically leveraged capital dollars to build their own facilities are more inclined to lease space from the quality mix of data center providers with capacity in Houston. Furthermore, Houston’s evolving health care, nanotechnology, aerospace and information technology market is fueling additional demand from organizations interested in outsourcing their company’s IT infrastructure.
Stream Data Centers Houston offers businesses smartly configured floor plans designed to promote productivity in a world class environment. Stream’s concierge approach to customer service will provide a best in class experience, including interconnecting and scalable spaces, colocation suites and private data suites. Our enterprise-class infrastructure is complete with secure biometric authentication, 24/7 security staffing and internet connectivity from the top providers.
Stream Data Centers Houston
The Woodlands is home to numerous Fortune 500 companies, and offers a master-planned office community, with no proximity to industrial uses, rail lines or flight paths. The area is one of the only controlled-development business parks in all of Houston, and is located 30 miles north of Downtown, and more than 75 miles from the Gulf Coast. Located in this optimum Houston-metro location, Stream Data Centers’ Houston facility provides a secure location, highly resilient infrastructure, ample connectivity options and a concierge approach to customer service.
- 74,901 SF freestanding, purpose-built data center
- 30 miles north of Downtown Houston; more than 75 miles from the Gulf Coast
- Designed to withstand 185 mph winds and uplift
- 7 days of on-site fuel storage at full load
- 3 Private Data Center Suites, each with 10,000 SF of data hall space
- Each PDC Suite has independent infrastructure, no shared equipment, private A/B telco rooms and private Disaster Recovery office space
- Secured perimeter security fence, K-4 crash rated controlled access points, 24/7 on-site security
- Disaster Recovery office space backed by 2N generators
- Outside of FEMA’s 500-year floodplain
- Colocation services available
- Exceeds top certification and compliance standards:
– LEED Silver, and Uptime Tier III Design Certified
– ISO/IEC 27001, SOC 1/Type 1, SOC 2/Type 2, PCI DSS
Why Choose Stream’s Houston I Data & Colocation Center?
In 2017, during the 1,000-year rain and flood event of Hurricane Harvey, the Stream Data Centers’ Houston facility remained completely accessible, available, and resilient during and after the storm, which remains unprecedented in scale.
At 655 square miles, the City of Houston could contain the cities of New York, Washington, Boston, San Francisco, Seattle, Minneapolis and Miami so there is plenty of room workforce, businesses and real estate to locate in Houston.
You’ll never outgrow Stream Data Centers Houston with our flexibility to offer customers customizable office space, built-to-suit services and colocation facilities.
Stream Data Centers Houston provides access to public cloud providers, such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Oracle.