San Antonio enjoys a central U.S. location, a reliable power and fiber infrastructure, virtually no risk of natural disasters, an international airport, a pro-business environment, and an extremely competitive and stable price for electric power from CPS Energy, the nation’s largest municipally owned gas and electric utility company.
- 75,840 SF freestanding, purpose-built data center
- Designed to withstand 185 mph winds and uplift
- 3 Private Data Center Suites, each with 10,000 SF of raised floor space
- Each PDC Suite has independent infrastructure, no shared equipment, private A/B telco rooms and Disaster Recovery office space
- Secured perimeter security fence, K-4 crash rated controlled access points, 24/7 on-site security