Stream Data Centers San Antonio II – Westover Hills
Stream’s San Antonio II Data Center is just 15 miles from the San Antonio International Airport, in popular Westover Hills business park. San Antonio’s central location, reliable infrastructure and stable cost of electricity makes it a great choice for national enterprise users to locate their mission-critical infrastructure. San Antonio is the second largest city in Texas and home to many aerospace, financial service, healthcare, government organizations and oil and gas companies. Forbes recently rated San Antonio the “Hottest City for millennials’ and “Best Cities for Young Graduates”. In order to service those San Antonio industries, Stream built a 76,000 sq foot data center in beautiful Westover Hills master-planned business park, offering private data center suites, retail colocation and data center security and data center disaster recovery services.
San Antonio’s low probability of natural disasters makes it a top choice for data centers in Texas. The city of San Antonio has plentiful electricity with the nation’s largest municipally-owned electric power and national gas plant, CPS Energy. San Antonio Water Systems (SAWS) is the largest municipally-owned water utility plant. The abundant utility resources and tax incentives provides great savings for businesses, data centers and colocation facility in San Antonio.
San Antonio offers the kind of network connectivity needed to support all security levels of Global Cyber Operations, such as the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communication System and the National Security Agency Nets, DISA GIG Network (Defense Information Systems Network) and GIG-BE (Global Information Grid Bandwidth Expansion), which helps link major government intel community sites. Businesses looking for a secure data center and retail colocation facility should visit Stream’s San Antonio II Data Center to understand the substantial savings in network costs, utility savings and tax incentives.
Stream San Antonio II Data Center
San Antonio enjoys a central U.S. location, a reliable power and fiber infrastructure, virtually no risk of natural disasters, an international airport, a pro-business environment, and an extremely competitive and stable price for electric power from CPS Energy, the nation’s largest municipally owned gas and electric utility company with 30,000 sq ft of data hall space.
- 75,840 SF freestanding, purpose-built data center
- Conveniently located by popular Westover Hills business park, 15 miles from San Antonio International airport
- Designed to withstand 185 mph winds and uplift
- 3 Private Data Center Suites, each with 10,000 SF of data hall space
- Each PDC Suite has independent infrastructure, no shared equipment, private A/B telco rooms and disaster recovery office space
- Secured perimeter security fence, K-4 crash rated controlled access points, 24/7 on-site security
- Ability to support high density environments with Megaport elastic interconnection that can support flexible connection feeds from 1Mbps to as much as 100 Gbps depending on demand.
- Disaster Recovery office space backed by 2N generators
- Outside of FEMA’s 500-year floodplain
- San Antonio Retail colocation suites available
- Exceeds top certification and compliance: Uptime Tier III Design Certified, SOC 1, Type 1 • SOC 2, Type 2, LEED Silver, HIPAA and PCI DSS
Why Choose Stream’s San Antonio II Data Center?
Stream San Antonio II Data Center customers receive tremendous savings on utility and connectivity costs with the nation’s largest municipality owned electrical and water.
San Antonio is the 7th largest city in the U.S. and second largest city in Texas with a cost of living nearly 12% below the national average.
Virtually no risk of natural disasters!
Stream is committed to providing control and flexibility to customers with customizable office space, built-to-suit services and retail colocation.
Stream’s structurally enhanced San Antonio II Data Center facility has redundant utility power from two different substations and is designed to support 7.2 MW of IT load across three data halls.
Stream has a family atmosphere that is large enough to support our customers but small enough to care. Our critical environment services are above the competition in this marketplace and our passion and our drive to achieve the best results possible for others is really personal to us. We enjoy working with our customers being a true trusted advisor and being able to innovate and come up with different solutions to our customers challenges.More About Retail Colocation See Less