San Antonio II – Westover Hills
Stream Data Centers’ campus in San Antonio, Texas, has 800 kW of adaptable turnkey capacity immediately available at the 75,840 SF data center. Tenants benefit from the central location, highly resilient infrastructure and stable power prices.
Why San Antonio II
Stream’s second data center in the area, San Antonio II is optimally located just 15 miles from the San Antonio International Airport. In addition to reliable power and fiber infrastructure and virtually no risk of natural disasters, benefits of the San Antonio II data center include:
- Dual utility feeds from two substations
- 185 mph wind-rated building and equipment yard
- High efficiency air cooled chillers with air side economization
- Chilled water available for in-row and in-rack cooling solutions
- Uptime Tier III Design Certified
- Optimal location outside 500-year flood plain
- 2N distribution to the rack
- Designed to meet or exceed ISO/IEC 27001, SOC 1 Type 1, SOC 2 Type 2, and PCI DSS standards
- LEED Silver certified
- Disaster Recovery office space backed by 2N generators
Why San Antonio
We invest in your success through speculative development in markets where we see future demand and in locations where TCO can be optimized, risk is low, network connectivity is robust, and sustainability is easily achievable. San Antonio certainly fits the bill.
Relatively low-cost power keeps TCO low
Electricity prices in San Antonio are among the lowest in the U.S. Power is provided by the nation’s largest municipal utility, CPS Energy.
Renewable energy options and incentives abound
There are more financial incentives and regulatory policies promoting renewable energy in Texas than any other state except California and Minnesota. By far the largest single renewable energy source in the state is wind. About 28% of all the U.S. wind-powered electricity was produced in Texas.
Natural disaster risk is relatively low
Compared to other cities in Texas and across the U.S., when it comes to natural disasters, San Antonio is relatively low risk.