Companies searching for Arizona Colocation may be looking for a secure data center or mission critical facility in or around Goodyear, Phoenix, Chandler, West Phoenix, Azure, or Maricopa County.
As one of the nation’s most geologically stable regions, the American Southwest is an ideal location for data centers. Arizona offers a limited risk of natural disasters, such as earthquakes, hurricanes, ice storms and tornadoes. Many of the colocation facilities in Arizona are located in the Phoenix area, serving large companies in the healthcare, insurance and financial services arenas, just to name a few.
Arizona colocation options offer plentiful energy supplies, and the state creates more power than it consumes — powered in part by energy sources such as natural gas and the Palo Verde nuclear power plant.
Services provided at Arizona colocation facilities can include:
- Security (biometrics and video surveillance)
- Around-the-clock, fully redundant power
- Up to 2N uninterruptible power systems (UPS)
- On-site diesel-powered generators
- High-density power handling
- N+1 cooling
- Computer room air conditioning (CRAC) units
- Technology-neutral network with access to multiple carriers
- Multilayered security and monitoring systems
- 24/7 staffing to assist with smart hands and remote hands services