Colocation Cages are computer security cages that accommodate a wide range of IT equipment such as mainframes, storage arrays and networking gear within the colo environment.
These build-to-suit cages are specially designed to meet the specific power and space requirements the customer’s infrastructure requires. Colocation cages offer business customers the flexibility to grow within a secured space, while avoiding the challenges and expenses of operating their own data center environment.
Options and advantages include:
- 110 volt — 20 amp, 30 amp and 40 amp configurations
- 208 volt — 20 amp, 30 amp, 40 amp, 50 amp and 60 amp configurations
- Redundant/diverse network uplinks
- Real-time data visibility through a building management system — remote hands and smart hands
- Dedicated access control system for additional physical security