Data Center Power
Data Center Power must be reliable and cost-effective to provide a stable and secure environment for the business customers that lease server space and take advantage of related services.
A forward-focused data power center strategy should:
- Assure compatibility with high-density IT equipment
- Avoid waste of electricity, space, or capital expense
- Provide a means to validate IT deployment plans regarding cooling and power capacity
- Incorporate renewable energy when appropriate
Data center power and energy management solutions will allow data center managers, IT administrators and facility managers to be more energy efficient, improve uptime and tap into previously stranded power capacity.
Facilities offering data center power management solutions can help businesses:
- Make informed capacity planning decisions
- Use power resources more efficiently
- Improve uptime
- Reduce capital expenditures and save on operating expenses
- Measure power usage effectiveness (PUE) and drive green data center initiatives