Data Center Suites are exclusive, hard-walled areas where servers can be stored and maintained by the corporate customers that lease them. When compared to server racks and cabinets, data center suites offer additional privacy, security and efficiency when supporting a data infrastructure.
Data center suites provide users with benefits that go beyond more basic options. While rack space and cabinet rentals offer security and reliability within the data center environment, private suites provide added privacy and security behind solid walls.
Data center suites can be customized to suit specific power, space and security requirements, such as having a dedicated security system that limits access to a select group of customer-specified users.
Data center suites may include:
- Custom-built configurations
- 110 volt — 20 amp, 30 amp and 40 amp configurations
- 208 volt — 20 amp, 30 amp, 40 amp, 50 amp and 60 amp configurations
- Redundant/diverse network uplinks
- Real-time data visibility through a building management system, including monitoring of in-colo temperature and humidity, UPS loads and review of maintenance logs
- Remote hands and smart hands
- Dedicated access control system for additional physical security