Houston Colocation is a popular search term for companies looking for a data center or mission-critical facility in the Woodlands, Montgomery County, the Energy Corridor, North Houston, the central business district, or anywhere else in the greater Houston area.
The Houston area is home to a number of Fortune 500 companies, as well as a number of data centers. All around Houston and the surrounding areas, cloud providers, colocation facilities and other data-storage solutions provide secure, reliable server solutions for industries ranging from oil and gas to healthcare and finance. Even though Houston is prone to flooding, careful selection of a data center outside the flood plain can provide steadfast protection against the risk of flooding.
Houston colocation providers offer plentiful energy supplies, along with on-site features that may include:
- Security (biometrics and video surveillance)
- Around-the-clock, fully redundant power
- Up to 2N uninterruptible power systems (UPS)
- On-site diesel-powered generators
- High-density power handling
- N+1 cooling
- Computer room air conditioning (CRAC) units
- Technology-neutral network with access to multiple carriers
- Multilayered security and monitoring systems
- 24/7 staffing to assist with smart hands and remote hands services