An internet search for Las Vegas Colocation is a simple way to locate secure facilities in Las Vegas, Nevada, where data center providers host server equipment for corporate customers.
Las Vegas colocation facilities are located in the Southwest region of the United States. This area is ideal for data centers because it is in one of the most geographically stable regions in America, with limited risk from natural disasters such as earthquakes, hurricanes, ice storms and tornadoes. Many of the data centers in Nevada are located in and around Las Vegas, where they serve small businesses and large companies such as retailers, healthcare systems, offices, banks and trading offices in the region.
Services provided at Las Vegas colocation facilities may include:
- Security with biometrics and video surveillance
- Around-the-clock, fully redundant power
- Up to 2N uninterruptible power systems (UPS)
- On-site diesel-powered generators
- High-density power handling
- N+1 cooling
- Computer room air conditioning (CRAC) units
- Technology-neutral network with access to multiple carriers
- Multi-layer security and monitoring systems
- 24/7 staffing to assist with smart hands and remote hands services