Minneapolis Colocation is a common search term for organizations researching their data center or mission-critical facility options in and around Minneapolis/St. Paul — including Chaska, the MSP airport, Eden Prairie and Carver County.
Minnesota is an ideal location for data centers, and many of the colocation facilities in this state are located in the Minneapolis area, serving large companies in the healthcare, manufacturing and banking industries, just to name a few.
Services provided at Minneapolis colocation facilities may include:
- Security (biometrics and video surveillance)
- Around-the-clock, fully redundant power
- Up to 2N uninterruptible power systems (UPS)
- On-site diesel-powered generators
- High-density power handling
- N+1 cooling
- Computer room air conditioning (CRAC) units
- Technology-neutral network with access to multiple carriers
- Multilayered security and monitoring systems
- 24/7 staffing to assist with smart hands and remote hands services