San Antonio Colocation is a popular option for Texas companies looking for a data center or mission-critical facility in Westover Hills, Leon Valley or anywhere in the greater San Antonio area.
San Antonio is a city filled with successful companies in a broad range of industries, from oil and gas to insurance and healthcare. It also has its share of leading-edge data centers, including cloud providers and colocation facilities.
San Antonio colocation providers offer plentiful energy supplies, along with on-site features that may include:
- Security (biometrics and video surveillance)
- Around-the-clock, fully redundant power
- Up to 2N uninterruptible power systems (UPS)
- On-site diesel-powered generators
- High-density power handling
- N+1 cooling
- Computer room air conditioning (CRAC) units
- Technology-neutral network with access to multiple carriers
- Multilayered security and monitoring systems
- 24/7 staffing to assist with smart hands and remote hands services