Companies searching for Seattle Colocation may be looking for a data center to host critical server equipment in the Seattle area.
Seattle colocation facilities are located in the Northwest region of the United States, where there is limited risk from natural disasters such as tornadoes and hurricanes. A majority of the data centers in Washington are clustered around the Seattle area, where they serve large and small organizations such as retailers, healthcare systems, banks and trading offices.
Services provided at Seattle colocation facilities can include:
- Security (biometrics and video surveillance)
- Around-the-clock, fully redundant power
- Up to 2N uninterruptible power systems (UPS)
- On-site diesel-powered generators
- High-density power handling
- N+1 cooling
- Computer room air conditioning (CRAC) units
- Technology-neutral network with access to multiple carriers
- Multilayered security and monitoring systems
- 24/7 staffing to assist with smart hands and remote hands services