Stream’s experts leverage a combination of volume by square-footage and energy consumption management, with retail electricity industry know-how, to improve these and other results for customers:
- Provide an unbiased view of market conditions, current deals and retail providers competing in the market;
- Facilitate pricing, contracting and post-deal interfacing with energy retailers;
- Unbiased energy retailer recommendations, always soliciting multiple options and advice on the best fit for each circumstance.
Stream’s energy service options extend beyond commodity energy procurement to other concerns, such as:
- Master contracts and aggregations for multiple locations;
- Energy-efficiency rebate realization on capital projects;
- Advisory services in regulated markets.
For customers with corporate sustainability initiatives, services include:
- Negotiate power purchase agreements with renewable energy suppliers;
- Facilitate industry and government recognition programs including the EPA Green Power Partnership;
- Enable tracking and measurement of greenhouse gas emissions associated with facility energy consumption;
- Guide qualifying customers with participation in load-shedding and demand response programs.
All of these energy services are expertly provided by leveraging a history of success with:
- Direct engagements in the US Department of Energy and Environmental Protection Agency;
- Internal retail electricity provider experience;
- Strategic consulting for investment interests in the deregulated energy space