The ground-up 145,000-square foot, Ready-To-Fit Data Center is being built in Legacy Business Park, the premier master-planned, office campus and mixed-use development located in Plano, Texas, 25 miles north of Downtown Dallas.
Upon completion, the Ready-to-Fit Data Center – DFW VI will offer:
- 145,000 square foot, purpose-built, structurally enhanced, powered shell data center expandable to 265,000 square feet
- 14-acre site located outside of the 500-year flood plain
- Two 20 MW utility feeds from two separate substations. Pre-engineered with a third utility feed for expansion
- Robust and redundant fiber connectivity with four diverse fiber routes
- 24×7 on-site security with perimeter security fencing
- Ability to secure data center tax incentives from the State of Texas
For the 12th Year in a Row, Chief Executive Magazine has rated Texas the best state in which to do business. Texas is an ideal location for data connectivity solutions, with easy access to ERCOT’s newest utility grid, along with its central U.S. location.
Legacy Business Park and the Far North Dallas submarket is one of the most active markets in the country for large corporate relocations and expansions, with recent announcements from Toyota, JP Morgan Chase, Liberty Mutual, FedEx, Fannie Mae and others. This will be Stream’s second data center development in Legacy Business Park and its fourth development in Dallas-Fort Worth within the last four years.
Read the full article from Commercial Property Executive below.